- We do our best to protect your privacy by using security technology appropriately.
- We respect your privacy. You should receive marketing (whether by email, post or telephone) only from us. Even in this case you will be able to unsubscribe from these messages.
- We will collect and use individual user details only if we have your permission or we have sensible business reasons for doing so. Currently we do not have subscription options therefore personal data collection is not being done.
- We will be clear in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use it also in the future in case there will be any changes.
- We will use personal information only for the purposes for which it was originally collected and we will make sure we delete it securely.
- Our sites are accessible via the internet. This means that people around the world who access our website can see anything you post on the website, for example, comments about an article.
What information does sustainabilitynews.eu collect?
Currently we collect information:
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- if you choose to reveal information in postings or in articles
How the data is used
Sustainabilitynews.eu is a publisher with a mainly business related target audience. We might use the data that we have collected from you to offer our services to you.
We hold personal data to provide our services but wherever possible, we try to hold business contact information.
Cookies let us know (anonymously) how many times our site is visited, what pages are being read and how long for. They do not let us identify or track readers personally.
Organisations with whom data is shared
Sustainabilitynews.eu does not share personal data with third parties.
The site may make other organisations’ services available, through our sites, although we are not necessarily operating these sites. The information that these other organisations collect is governed by their own privacy policies.
We might need to release data that we collect where required by law.
How to contact us
If you would like access to or obtain a copy of the personal information we might hold about you or have any questions about how we may use it or to make a complaint, please contact us through the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Complaints will be dealt with and will be responded to within 30 days.
If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint was handled, you might be able to refer your complaint to your local data protection regulator.