Group a Kety is a group of companies that has business activities in three operating segments: the Extruded Products Segment (EPS), the Aluminum Systems Segment (ASS) and the Flexible Packaging Segment (FPS). The company has been listed on the WSE since 1996. Its consolidated sales revenues amounted to PLN 3,203.67 million (EUR ~750 million) in 2019. Its new strategy for the period 2021-2025 is based on four pillars, which are the following:
- increase in the group’s revenues over the development of the markets on which it operates,
- high operating profitability,
- implementation of development investments and
- environmental and social responsibility
The environmental and social responsibility pillar defines a set of targets. The central ambition is to
decrease the carbon footprint (both direct and indirect emissions) by 15% until 2025 compared to the 2016 level.
Other sustainability targets covering both environmental and social areas across the whole value chain are the following:
- an increase in the share of recyclable films and laminates produced by 5% [base year 2020],
- an increase in the share of aluminum systems in certified, energy-saving, passive investments by 20% [base year 2020],
- reduction of the TRIR rate [rate of accidents per year for every 100 employees employed by a given employer] to a level below 1 in the area of occupational safety and health [baseline year 2020]
- strengthening the status of an attractive employer, measured by the employee turnover rate, which is decreasing by 5% y / y,
- implementation of 150 projects for local communities as part of the ‘Together with the Group’ volunteer-grant program [base year 2020],
- sharing the generated profit with shareholders in accordance with the dividend policy,
- 100% of suppliers are covered by the Code of Conduct for Suppliers [base year 2020] “- we read in the strategy.
Cover picture: Grupa Kęty